DUBLIN – (BUSINESS WIRE) – August 5, 2022–
The report “Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market Size (Value, Volume, ASP) by Segment, Sharing, Trends and SWOT Analysis, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, Procedures and Forecasts, 2015-2030” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets’ offering .com.
The model details the impact of COVID-19 on the neurovascular thrombectomy device market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the removal of a blood clot in neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices are stent retrievers and suction catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. While the clinical results and revascularization rates are similar for both devices, used separately or in conjugation, the recovery aspirator is faster and easier to use and therefore is becoming more and more popular.
Each of the 39 full-sourced, color-coded market models from the 39 countries covered has epidemiology-based indications with procedural volumes. To increase data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average sales prices, market size and company share / ranking analysis ( where available). Additionally, analyst comments with qualitative insights provide context for quantitative data.
The key inclusions of the market model are:
- Currently commercialized neurovascular thrombectomy devices and evolving competitive landscape
- In-depth review of key industry trends.
- Total Annualized Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market Revenue by Segment and Market Outlook 2015-2030.
- Market-level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Market-specific insights at global, regional and national levels:
- There is market specific qualitative information with global trends further broken down into regional trends. Additionally, analysts provide unique country-specific insights into the market.
- SWOT Analysis for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices Market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for the neurovascular thrombectomy device market.
Drive understanding of the market by getting the real big picture, including an overview of the health system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows for an in-depth analysis of market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country-specific overview of the health system.
- Country specific refund policies.
- Regulatory landscape for country-specific medical technologies.
Robust methodologies and sources allow the model to provide a broad and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated into syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. Additionally, real-world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital procurement databases, and proprietary online databases.
Scope This market model provides important and expert information that you won’t find anywhere else. The model illustrates the qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model should be read for:
- CMO executives who need to have a deep understanding of the neurovascular thrombectomy device market to make strategic and investment decisions.
- Procurement and procurement executives who need to understand the crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions on supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors who need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and evaluate potential investment objectives.
- Medtronic Plc
- Phenox GmbH
- MicroVention Inc
- Stryker Corp
- Imperative Care Inc
- Twilight Inc
- Baltic SAS
- Acandis GmbH & Co KG
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xbhjn2
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We bring you the latest data on international and regional markets, key sectors, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220805005111/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST office hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For US / CAN call toll-free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours Call + 353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD OF THE SECTOR: MEDICAL DEVICES FOR SURGERY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 05/08/2022 04: 15 / DISCO: 05/08/2022 04:16
Copyright Business Wire 2022.